So my today’s tutorial is going to be a nail tutorial on a really cool braided fish tail. its kind of a Cris crossing your nail polish. its really really cool if you ask me, because i always love wearing funky colors n styles on my nails
Its super easy you don’t need any special tool to create this design but the key to this design is patience.
Because its summery colours and also, i was inspired by color selection of Essence Miami roller girls theme.
Ok, Go and grab your 3 colors and let’s get started.
- Paint your nail with the base color of your choice .I painted pink
- Create a diagonal line using your second chosen color. I painted yellow
- Create another diagonal line using your 3rd color, going in opposite direction of your first line. creating an X.
- Continue making your diagonal lines using your 3 colors. Its ok if your lines are not perfect.
- You can slightly overlap your polishes if you want to reduce the size of your previously drew line. Repeat these steps until you reached the tip of your nails
- Seal it with your top coat to remove any imperfection and to protect your design.
And That’s it !!! remember that you can use any colors u want.
I will categorized this tutorial as EASY and it will suit more on long nails. what do you say ? are you ready for some medium and difficult level tutorials ?
I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial let me know in the comments below if there is any design or tutorial or pattern you would like me to share. and if you try this design please share your art with me. I will love to see yours 🙂
PS : Ignore the untidiness of my nails I just cant wait to finish off with my art.