On the request of many beautiful ladies out there , Today i am going to share my first ever nail art tutorial. I want to keep it simple and easy to do art. so, the design I choose to write my tutorial on is named as *Checkered Nails*
The pattern is really eye catching and looks great on both short n long nails. Even though the design looks difficult to create but it is rea1ly easy to do.
Here are the steps :
- Start with a base coat (i didn’t use base coat)
- Paint your nails white. I coated Two layers to make it opaque
- Now its time to Draw black squares. Take your Striping brush or any thin brush and start drawing a grid. so this is kind of tic tac toe game (you can use black nail polish – i prefer using acrylic colors or my favorite Sally hansen nail art pen). its ok if you dont draw perfect smooth lines. it will cover up
- Now take out dotting tool or tooth pick or any brush and start filling it in alternate squares.
- once you are done seal it with Top coat and you are done.
You can draw as many square as you want. for ease i drew only 3 squares for you if you trying it for the first time 🙂
- Always remember, Art is not about doing and using the same things and brands i am using, Its about using your creativity with what all the stuffs you already have in store with u.
- If you are using Acrylic paint, u can easily wash off your brushes and palette by washing it with hot water :)and paint will come out like a peel off mask.
I will categorized this tutorial as EASY what do you say ? are you ready for some medium and difficult level tutorials ?
I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial let me know in the comments below if there is any design or tutorial or pattern you would like me to share.