Have trouble eye lining? Looking for something easy? Meet Automatic Fine Eye Liner by w7; designed for super easy and quick application.
WHAT THEY SAY :
MY OPINION :
If you are a beginner and find eye lining troublesome, you better begin with a pencil or marker eyeliner. The good thing about marker is that it gives you a good grip during application and makes eye lining quick and effortless.
I love how they distribute the product and they’re much more convenient than a gel liner and brush. At the moment I’ve really been enjoying Essence’s Superfine Eyeliner Pen.
The tip of this eyeliner is incredibly pointed, meaning it allows each line to be super precise. Whether it’s a fine liner or dramatic flick, the Essence Super-Fine Eyeliner Pen makes it super easy!
If you have oily lids, you might notice some fading after a couple of hours; this product cannot survive humidity in my opinion. And it takes a few strikes to apply it over on Eyeshadow… so if u want to use the marker over shadow u needs layering for that. In general, this product for those wants easy application are not concerned about using makeup remover. The product is really meant for beginners and is not targeted to those wanting longevity and intensity. For me, it’s just an okay product. Eye markers tend to dry out quickly so make sure you use up the product within two to three months.
- You are expecting super easy application.
- You don’t mind layering it multiple times.
- It doesn’t budge after it sets.
- You find it budget-friendly.
- You expect a solid black line on first swipe.
- It slightly fades upon contact with water; not really waterproof.
- You have oily lids or the weather around you is humid.
- You want to apply it over an eyeshadow
- you dont like eyeliner that can be removed with makeup remover only.
COST & AVAILABILITY :
Essence Super Fine Eyeliner Pen costs Rs450. This collection is available all over Pakistan in almost all big super stores.